Click to enlarge
Billions of Regional Trips: Regional travel is
defined as a trip of between 100 and 1000 miles. Americans take nearly 500
million regional trips each year. Most trips over 100 miles (77%) are
regional distance, not longer. Worldwide regional trips number in the
The Problems: Regional travel
is proportionally much slower than shorter or longer distances.
Professionals spend excessive travel time on regional trips using existing
transportation alternatives. We all must choose between less time at our
destination or more time away from home. Traditional personal airplanes
offer little benefit over cheaper transportation for a typical regional
trip. A better alternative is needed.
The Opportunities: Many
regional travelers would pay for more effective transportation if given
the option. Hundreds of thousands of wealthy pilots choose not to own an
airplane for lack of perceived value.
Our Solution: A 200 mph
airplane that is effortlessly converted for safe and legal operation on
the highway or to fit in a standard garage.
The Results: Pilots with ample
discretionary budgets buy our airplane to maximize time at destination.
Professionals maximize mobility using corporate roadable airplanes. New
pilots enter the market because of the added value available.
Click to enlarge
Why will Synergy be a success?
- Effectively fills a need for high speed
transportation for regional travel.
- Operates in current infrastructure, no political
- Profitable in existing $200 million kit aircraft
market. Predicted market growth yields exceptional profits.
- Competitive performance, quality, price and added
- Superior design capitalizes on modern design tools
- Conventional, low-risk aerodynamics and construction
- Maximum leveraging of off the shelf components.
- Experienced management, extensive planning, adequate
- Accelerate development of prototypes and production
- Manufacture and sell kit
aircraft parts. ($39,000)
- Lead the drastic expansion of the future
personal aviation market.
- Sell to "non-pilots" by combining
roadable aircraft with automated piloting and satellite navigation
advancements presently becoming available.
- Sell complete certified roadable aircraft.